2.23.2010

Coming Soon!!!!

There is probably a lot of you that have wondered why I haven't been doing a lot of updating on my blog lately.... Well I want to let you all know that I have been working on a full fledged website!!! It will be done sometime in March, so keep checking back, I will try to keep you updated. If you have any suggestions on what I could do to improve the services that I offer, that would be great to here your feedback too before I get it up. There are going to be tons of awesome new stuff, and we will start off the website with a bunch of awesome giveaways! So stay tuned so that you don't miss out!!! Thanks for your patience!

Photobucket

2 comments:

nASHTONville said...

Thank you for helping me do a great make-over on my blog! I just can't seem to figure out how to add the labels. They are downloaded to my computer...but then what do I do? Great designs and a site I will refer all my blogging friends to!

Mouse and Magoo said...

Oh you are just great.
I really need a new design for my blog. I understand if you don't want to use my idea that I gave you for my blog a couple posts up.
Just wondering if you could maybe comment me back.
I know you are really busy. I won't bother you anymore!
Thanks again,
Meghan <3 <><