8.18.2010

Finally a new Background!

So I have FINALLY taken a few minutes to create a new background and accessories to go with it! My life has be sooo hectic for the last 5 months (still hasn't slowed down), so I decided I better take a few and make something fun. This background was inspired by the little nest drawing, that I found in a super old book that I found in my mother's basement. The latest date I can find in the book is 1905, and no copyright, so I lucked out :) There are more fun images, including the bird that I put on the matching header, so hopefully in the future, I can include more of those in my designs. Click HERE to get these for your blog. Enjoy!


Carolynn

8 comments:

Katie Krinkleberry :) said...

Ooh it is SOO cute!

Valrie said...

I love the retro flashback to nostalgia!

Lori said...

I am a new follower of yours. The blog tutorial you posted is awesome, I have been trying to figure out how to post my own header after I designed it but haven't had much time to research. Check my sad looking blog out and watch the progress begin!!

http://nerdbirdpug.blogspot.com/

Eryn said...

HI Carolynn
Im' trying to contact you but I don't have outlook. can you provide me with some contact info or email me about custom design?

thanks. www.RighteousYogini.com

Andi Dhebby Putri said...

ah yeaaas you're so lucky! and enjoy with your new inspire stuff :) I do love the entire of your designs!

xo
www.mswhiziqly.blogspot.com

Toffee said...

Danke

Sanny said...

Thank you so much!!! :)
I've just used this background on one of my blogs, and I think its so cute!
Love your designs ...

neslO_ais said...

nice :D