12.31.2010

TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY!! Don't Miss it!



The cost includes the initial design and 2-3 revisions You will get a PNG file, as well as an Avatar that you can use for your profile pic, facebook, etc.

To save your spot on my schedule please make your full payment below, and fill out my order form at the bottom of this page:  http://www.dforte.com/Design_Forte/Custom_Illustrations.html

My first opening if for Tuesday, Jan. 4th.  It is 1st Come, 1st Serve.  You can see how my Work Schedule works here: http://www.dforte.com/Design_Forte/Work_Schedule.html   To get on my schedule, you must pay and fill out an order form.



When you make your payment, you need to make it for the full amount, $60 + Add-ons (if any).

The sale ends January 1, 2011 at Midnight! 

You may use these designs for anything you like, buy you may not sell them, or give them to anyone else, they are for your use only (you may send them to another designer to be used in a design for you, but they MAY NOT use them for anyone else!)

BTW: I am going to do some tutorials over at Makin' Cute Blogs soon to teach you how to use these in your DIY Custom Blog Designs, so if you want to purchase this to use in your Blog Design, I will show you how to use it in your design!
Carolynn

23 comments:

Quig's said...

ABC WordPress has free plugins, themes and great classes to help you build, launch and market your own website: How to Create a WordPress Website

Custom Logo Guru said...

I really thankful to you for this great read!! You did a very great job, keep it up.
Customized logo

virendra yadav said...

web design uk

Thanks a lot for sharing this nice post!You’ve done really excellent job!

http://www.halffry.com said...

Sizzling Blog. Thanks for such work.

Dani said...

Adorei seus planos de fundo para blog!estou usando no meu blog!
parabéns pelo trabalho!

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

Enter our giveaway over at the Pretty Life Anonymous. You have beyond great chances of winning!

http://prettylifeanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-giveaway-and-its-reeeeal-festive.html

anusuyaw3solutions said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that information are useful to me..that am doing web designing company chennai india , website designing company chennai india and web development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

vasanthi said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

amit said...

Wonderful Design Blogs, Such a great list. Thanks for sharing all these blogs all are very useful to every one



Webdesign Belgium

alex said...

Well this a great website i like it very much.
Branded Logos

Bestlogoprovider said...

Very nice site thanks for sharing.


Logo packages

Jessica B Johnson said...

These are really awesome illustration designs and no-doubt your offer is incredible. Illustration has great important and effectiveness in any kind of website or business logo design.

alex said...

This is a great article, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. keep up the good work.

Term Papers and Essays

alex said...

Very useful you possess lots of understanding on this subject.

Business Logo Designs

alex said...

I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. keep up the good work.

Custom Writing

kurt me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kurt me said...

thanks for sharing wonderful post.
thesis writing service

Felix Smith said...

I actually added your post to my favourites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up. Cheap Essays

Felix Smith said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Cheap Essay Writing

Felix Smith said...

Excellent Job I really enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing. Paper Writing Services

lelle sandy said...

I loved it really amazing thanks for the share.
cheap essays

zachray taylor said...

custom essays
I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share.




david paul said...

Lovely piece of work thanks for shearing.
geoessay