9.01.2009

Tutorial on How to Add a Cute Blog Background to your Blog!

My Backgrounds work with most Blogger templates, but they ALL work well with the Minima Template.

Step #1:
Find your cute background Here! Select ALL of the text in the box below the background you want.

Step #2: Go to you Layout tab and Page Elements screen (below) and click on Add a Gadget (circled).


Step #3: Find HTML/Javascript and Click on it.


Step #4: Paste the code that you copied from Step #1 in the content box, like you see below (you do not need a title). Then Click Save.

And Voila!! You have a Way Cute Background!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Fuhrkens said...

Thank you! I would have never figured that out.

Wisdom Seeker said...

When I copy the code and then try to paste it I can't. The paste function doesn't work and the HTML add page disappears.

Sapna Choudhary said...

how about delete the background, i cnt do it..
plz...

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this article. very useful to me since i'm trying to make my first ever "website"..
yaks! :)

lee shin
www.trendone.net

Anonymous said...

Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative! So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

aissa
www.joeydavila.net

Jack said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. You're amazing. Can I help you in any way? I would love to repay the favor.
electronic signature

eddyshaw9272711 said...

You need to participate in a contest for the most effective blogs on the web. I will advocate this website! slots for real money